Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
Royal Global Energy Supply the three grade of PET: PET-BG, PET-TG and PET-POY
polyethylene terephthalate (PET or PETE) is a general-purpose thermoplastic polymer which belongs to the polyester family of polymers. Polyester resins are known for their excellent combination of properties such as mechanical, thermal, chemical resistance as well as dimensional stability.
Polyethylene Terephthalate is used in several packaging applications as mentioned below:
- Because Polyethylene Terephthalate is an excellent water and moisture barrier material, plastic bottles made from PET are widely used for mineral water and carbonated soft drinks
- Its high mechanical strength makes Polyethylene Terephthalate films ideal for use in tape applications
- Non-oriented PET sheet can be thermoformed to make packaging trays and blisters
- It’s chemical inertness, together with other physical properties, has made it particularly suitable for food packaging applications
- Other packaging applications include rigid cosmetic jars, microwavable containers, transparent films, etc.
for receiving the full Grade Data Sheet Please contact our customer support team via [email protected] we're happy to support you.
C3+ & C4 Cut & C5 & C9
In a process for the separation of C2+, C3+ or C4+ hydrocarbons from …