SHIPPING AND CHARTERING
Royal Global Energy chartering Services. is a full-service ship and cargo broker working in the Freight and Chartering markets for dry bulk, breakbulk & LPG Carrier – Clean and Dirty Tanker project cargoes and sale and purchase with expertise in a wide range of tonnage sizes.
RGE Chartering Services specializes in drybulk, breakbulk, dry IMO and project cargo movements and contracts of affreightment worldwide for our clients and principals. We focus on long term relationships and can provide a wide range of Maritime Services including Voyage Estimates, Pre Load Planning, Cargo Load and Discharge Supervision from Quay to Quay or Door to Door, Voyage Charters or Time Charters. We can assist with arranging barges, cargo insurance, dispute resolutions, Voyage estimates, Laytime calculations and settlements, S&P projects for New and Second Hand Vessels.
Markets rise and fall, but good relationships endure and become stronger and more valuable each and every year.
Our subsidiary Ship Management provides in-house commercial management for our LPG fleet.
- Highly competent and experienced chartering and operations team from the LPG and Petrochemical sector.
- With offices in Singapore, Tokyo and London, our team is offering specialized regional knowledge and focused around the clock services to our global customers.
- Our services include the procurement of optimal ship employment, bareboat arrangements and sale, and purchase transactions.
- We maintain strong direct business relationships with first-class oil majors and traders of LPG and petrochemicals.
- We have close and effective co-operation between commercial and technical management of vessels to drive excellence in end customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Highly skilled technical team with extensive experience in ship management in the LPG and Petrochemical sector.
- We offer a focused and high-quality service to our global customers ensuring that all activities are fully undertaken in-house.
- Ability to provide cost-effective ship management solutions for all types of vessels with a focus on gas carriers.
- All of our vessels have a wide range of oil major approvals and the company is approved for time charter operations by several oil majors and operators.
- We operate an ISO accredited (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certificate by ABS) crewing company based in the Philippines and provide highly trained and dedicated sea staff with high retention rates. We also have a network of local recruiting offices to cover other sources of seafarers.
- Continuous review of the company’s SHEQ integrated management system.
- Full commitment to protecting the environment and preventing spillage with excellent safety and environmental performance.
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certificate by ABS. Integrated management systems incorporate TMSA 3.